Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

Kitt pontiac for sale

Original K. I. T. T. from "Knight Rider" goes up for auction MPC 1/25 Knight Rider KITT 82 Pontiac Firebird plastic The Hoff's KITT for sale: Car News - CarsGuide


Exterior - myKITT. De - My Knight Rider K. I. T. T.-replica


KITT Replica Will Make You Look as Cool as The Hoff: For Rob Louisell - Knight Rider Parts for K. I. T. T. Replicas


Kitt pontiac for sale

One was the General Lee, and the other was K. I. T. T. — which can created by George Barris out of a 1982 Pontiac Trans/Am for "Knight Rider. While at least one other K. I. T. T. from the series has popped up for sale online KITT Replica Will Make You Look as Cool as The Hoff: For Sale PHOTOS: See More of the 1982 Pontiac Firebird Tans Am KITT Knight Rider. Knight rider, Kitt, KARR, gullwing, 2 tv dash, switchpod, upper console, lower your 1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird or Trans Am into the amazing car we know and


Cheap used Pontiac Firebird Kitt for sale in USA - Cheap


MPC 1/25 Knight Rider KITT 82 Pontiac Firebird plastic model car kit new 806 Knight Rider Model Oct 26, 2014. Knight Rider Model For Sale 125 scale knight Based on a 1982 Pontiac Firebird, KITT was the car sidekick everybody wanted to roll with. And somebody will get a chance to do just that with


Auction results and data for 1984 Pontiac Firebird KITT KITT brought to life, put on sale by Newcastle man - CNET Pontiac Firebird For Sale - Carsforsale. com Search Pontiac Firebird for sale on Carsforsale. com. With millions of vehicles, you'll find the best local deal.

KITT Replica Owned by David Hasselhoff For Sale Hasselhoff'spersonal KITT is for sale - AmCar Guide


Kitt pontiac for sale

One of the 3 original 1982 Pontiac Knight Rider K. I. T. T. for sale David Hasselhoff the hero of “Knght RIder” TV series sels his own “KITT” – heavily modified Pontiac Firebird that resembles and other hero of KITT brought to life, put on sale by Newcastle man that pun — a 1982 Pontiac Firebird, to look almost exactly like KITT from the TV series.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

nützliche Artikel